Full details my persnol paid service

✍️Welcome to business tycoon

We are happy to announce started my personally paid service


  • We are self analysis in stock market
  • We believe in making a good return in minimum time limit.
  • I followed my rules regulations And believe in work hard. So no provide any demo calls
  • We are a new age financial startup with the goal of inclusive financial growth.

Our mission is to make retail investors rich. if you make losses and lost your confidence in stock market. join my service and make sure profit.

✍️My passion is stock market study and analysis. I love  st❤️ck market analysis.


  • Hum aapko profit dekhayenge.
  • Hum karke dikhate h. Hawa Mai bat nhi karte.
  • We want to turn the table for bigger good.
My personal paid service are now available
 

      6999  for 2 months
21999 for 1 years
  • Provide weekly 2-3 trade in equity and options. 
  • Target 1-2 Day's achieve
Think big grow rich
Past performance and demo 
Our promises -

  • We will service with our best effort and complete transparency. Integrity is non-negotiable to us.
  • We will be fast and efficient in serving you
  • We will be savvy and smart
  • We will upgrade ourselves constantly to keep us relevant
  • We will do whatever it takes to make you richer
You can subscribe to the 3 or 12 months plan by clicking on the link
as provided

My personal service is not refundable pls read term and conditions before join
Term&condition

💵subscription link🙏
Pay 21999 for 1 year this link 👇

💥
 Pay 9999 for 3 months this link👇
 

Phonepe/bhim/paytm/gpay/UPI  - 9977187423



Note - HUM BUSINESS KARTE HAI FROUD NHI KARTE SO 
                       NO TENSION ONLY PROFIT



         Past shared stock list 
1.Ashok Leyland @ 93 sell @130

2.Rain industry @200 sell@460

3.Godavari power & ispat (GPIL) @ 166 sell@ 610
4.Adani transmission @ 150 sell@ 240

5.allcargo logistics@ 170 sell@ 220

6. Jindal saw @130 now@170

7. Dixon - @3000 sell @4450

8. Asian tiles @490 sell @ 600

9. kei industry@ 255 sell @380

10. Royal orchid hotel@133 sell @215

11. Swasti Vinayak @ 7.31 sell @10

12. Bcl industry@ 137 sell @190
Etc,etc

Bahut Sare stock or BHI h.
Ye to half BHI nhi h.


Min investment required 25000

Maximum investment 50 cr

Any queries watch videos

https://youtu.be/V-Cffo9VnoY

Note - hum koi advisory services offer nhi karte ye service hamne education purpose ke liye and personally judne me liye launch ki hai.
Stock market risky h.
Ur loss and ur profit.
My service is non refundable




Contact us
Businesstycoonaditya@gmail.com
WhatsApp -9977187423
Follow on Twitter - https://twitter.com/businesstycoon4

If u want free intraday and positional call join
👇👇👇
💥💥
Download telegram apps and join my groups
 Join Telegram group - http://telegram.me/businesstycoonaditya

Thank you

Comments

  1. Good sir
    I have join Ur paid service since 10 days.
    My experience is very good
    Ur stock are good.i make profit.
    Thank u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aditya for your recommendation on time. I took for trial of one month. I am going to continue. Day before yesterday's recommendation realised with 4% in 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have joined your paid service and make profit. Thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your service is Awesome and Trustable.
    I am trying your service for 10 days and earn 10 thousand.. Hurrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,
    I have join this paid service since 2 moths.
    My experience is very good, rs 55000 proft this month.
    thaks for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sir, I want to join your paid group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb calls sir very accurate also earned a lot of profit

    ReplyDelete
  9. U r too good sir n ur calls are excellent. We are earning a good profit. Thank u sir

    ReplyDelete
  10. great.... everyone should opt this. great profit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good sir, I will continue, but now I have less invest money

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ur service is excellent.none can deny it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Service is good.and utube videos are helpful in making profit

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is my first time i visit here. I discovered so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I'm not the only person having all the leisure here! Continue the excellent work.work from home uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My service details

how to trade in upstox d- mate with uses of co oco amo in banknifty stock